HSS Core v4.0.650.1
Other Available Downloads
Release v4.0.650.1 November 10th, 2010
- Uninstall - Old
- Update the Log Configuration, by changing the logging from Database to Machine.
- Uninstall the HSSLOG Database using the HSSLOG Database install wizard.
- Uninstall the HSS Core Framework.
- Install - New v4.0.650.1
- Install the new HSS Core Framework.
- Install the HSSLOG Database using the HSSLOG Database install wizard.
- Update the Log Configuration, by changing the logging from Machine to Database.
- Modified Server API for GetEntries to support filtering based on the application name field.
- Modified the EventLog Viewer to support allowing the user to provide application name for filtering.
- Modified the EventLog Viewer so that all free form text filtering supports fuzzy lookup.
- Added a Win32 Client API for non-silverlight consumption.
- Modified so that all the VirtualOperation derived classes are now public.
- Allows consumers to choose between the VirtualChannel Static class or a specific VirtualOperation Classes.
- Added more intitialization/constructor overrides for more control and flexibility.
- VirtualServiceHostFactory.cs, modified to properly support Host creation
- In certain situations would fail to locate the desired Service.
- In ceratin situation, after the AppPool in IIS shutdown, next call would fail to locate desired service.
Release v4.0.650 August 22nd, 2010
- Database Installer Wizard, database server setting defaulted to a value, is now blank.
- Added MaxItemsInObjectGraph to the ServiceBehavior for the LogServer to be int.MaxValue.
- DataAccessService<T> was logging and then not rethrowing exceptions. Removed exception handling and logging, and now simply allow all exceptions to flow up to the caller.
- VirtualServiceHostFactory, 'IncludeExceptionDetailInFaults' is now set to True and all exceptions are bubbled to caller.
- Removed internal class ChannelClientT, and replaced with indivdual VirtualFuncOperation and VirtualActionOperation classes.
No reviews yet for this release.
Opera does not support ClickOnce X
To install this application, save it and then open it. Opening it directly from Opera will not work correctly.