HSS Core v4.0.700.0
Other Available Downloads
Release v4.0.700.0 December 10th, 2010
- Uninstall existing version
- Update the Log Configuration, by changing the logging from Database to Machine
- Uninstall the HSSLOG Database using the HSSLOG Database install wizard
- Uninstall the HSS Core Framework
- Install new v4.0.700.0
- Install the new HSS Core Framework
- Install the HSSLOG Database using the HSSLOG Database install wizard
- Update the Log Configuration, by changing the logging from Machine to Database
- HSS.ServiceModel (Client and Silverlight):
- Modified VirtualOperation.cs to use an AsyncOperation (modeled after System.ServiceModel.ClientBase<T>) (a few milliseconds faster as well)
- VirtualChannel.cs and VirtualOperation.cs
- Added suport for IDefaultCommunicationTimeouts
- Added TimeoutSettings.cs class to support default values and custom values
- Updates VirtualActionOperation/VirtualFuncOperation to use the new VirtualOperation.cs base class (less code, cleaner implementation)
- Updated UnitTests
- Add additional AddRow overload that does not require column names
- Modified final AddRow method
- Allow passing null for column names, assuming they were created during construction
- Added validation to ensure columns have been created from either a previous call or construction
- Modified to properly get the type of the field being added versus defaulting to string
- GetData method now throws NotImplemented Exception
- GetChar method now throws NotImplemented Exception
- Implemented GetChars method
- Modified conversion handling, will now return default value of GetXType Method if unable to convert from XType or String
- Added three new Properties: ValidateNull, ValidateType and ValidateEmptyString to control how nulls and types are handled (see documention)
- Added more constructor overloads for loading from a TextReader
- Changed StreamReader constructor to TextReader to support more options
- Removed requirement that a registered Type connection, must be must be of type IDataEntity
- Renamed TDataEntity to TKey
- Renamed DuplicateConnectionExceptionException to DuplicateConnectionException
- Renamed ConnectionNotFoundExceptionException to ConnectionNotFoundException
- Batch Toolbar - Defaulted the "Remove" Item button to be disabled
- Remembers last Batch path so you don't have to search for the folder everytime
- Processor.cs - Modified to use Linq Expression for OnPropertyChanged versus Property.Name
- Added support for Byte properties
- Forces generated Property to be readonly (private/protected Setter) when column IsKey or IsExpression
- Removed IAppData Interface
- Fixed defects in hssEventLogFilter Stored Procedure
- SmtpClient.cs - Added support for a user supplied SmtpServer
Release v4.0.650.1 November 10th, 2010
- Modified Server API for GetEntries to support filtering based on the application name field.
- Modified the EventLog Viewer to support allowing the user to provide application name for filtering.
- Modified the EventLog Viewer so that all free form text filtering supports fuzzy lookup.
- Added a Win32 Client API for non-silverlight consumption.
- Modified so that all the VirtualOperation derived classes are now public.
- Allows consumers to choose between the VirtualChannel Static class or a specific VirtualOperation Classes.
- Added more intitialization/constructor overrides for more control and flexibility.
- VirtualServiceHostFactory.cs, modified to properly support Host creation
- In certain situations would fail to locate the desired Service.
- In ceratin situation, after the AppPool in IIS shutdown, next call would fail to locate desired service.
No reviews yet for this release.
Opera does not support ClickOnce X
To install this application, save it and then open it. Opening it directly from Opera will not work correctly.