HSS Core v4.0.700.10
Other Available Downloads
Release v4.0.700.10 December 25th, 2010
Upgrade Instructions from v4.0.700 to v4.0.700.10: (patch release)
- Uninstall v4.0.700
- Install the new v4.0.700.10
Upgrade Instructions: (full upgrade from a version prior to v4.0.700)
- Uninstall your old version
- Update the Log Configuration, by changing the logging from Database to Machine
- Backup and then Truncate the hss logging tables
- Uninstall the HSSLOG Database using the HSSLOG Database install wizard
- Uninstall the HSS Core Framework
- Install new v4.0.700.10
- Install the new HSS Core Framework
- Install the HSSLOG Database using the HSSLOG Database install wizard
- Update the Log Configuration, by changing the logging from Machine to Database
- Optional, copy the original log data back into the tables
- Modified GetData to return null if no record was returned, instead of returning a new yet empty TDataEntity instance.
- Modified to use the SqlConnectionStringBuilder in order to support the full features of a SqlConnectionString.
- Made public so it can be used by others.
- UserName can now be optional (hidden) for collecting just the password.
- Added this dialog to allow the user to edit all the possible properties of a given sql connection string.
- Enhanced user interface and experience.
- Added support for the ConnectionProperties dialog via a new button (advanced).
- Added support for a database object's schema other than dbo (ie, HR.objectName)
No reviews yet for this release.
Opera does not support ClickOnce X
To install this application, save it and then open it. Opening it directly from Opera will not work correctly.